All 15 individual Friction Facts Efficiency reports for one low price. The reports are instantly emailed.
When combined, the Friction Facts reports can save you up to 20 watts, simply by selecting the fastest chain, pulleys, bottom bracket, and pedals, and performing the proper techniques. This is upwards of almost 8% of 'free' power. The Report Package also includes a quick-read "cheat sheet" of summary results and top performing components.
See what racers are saying about the data
The Report Package Includes:
- 10 Ways to Increase Drivetrain Efficiency - Summary of all Efficiency Reports in one concise document
- Chain Lube Efficiency Tests, 4+ watts savings, 55 lubes tested.
- Cross Chaining and Chainring Size Efficiency Report.
- Oversized Derailleur Pulley Efficiency Test, 3 watts savings, Berner Pulleys tested.
- 11T Derailleur Pulley Efficiency Test, 1.3 watts savings, 19 pulleys tested.
- Bottom Bracket Efficiency Test, 1.8 watts savings, 35 bottom brackets tested.
- Pedal Efficiency Test, 1.2 watts savings, 6 pedals tested.
- Effects of a Chain Wear, 2 watts savings
- Effects of Chain Break-in, 1 watt savings
- Chain Efficiency, 5 Manufacturers w/ Factory Lube, 3.12 watts difference found between the most and least efficient new chains
- Chain Efficiency, 5 Manufacturers After Re-Lube, 0.63 watts difference after re-lube
- Effects of Rider Power Output on Chain Efficiency
- Dirty Chain Efficiency Test
- Dry Chain Efficiency Test
- Belt Drive vs Chain Drive Efficiency Test
- CS3 Auto Chain Luber Efficiency Test